A stunning addition to Marriott International’s JW Marriott world-class luxury hotel brand, the 5 star JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai is an iconic property. Here are some facts you may not know…
• At a height of 355 metres, the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai is the tallest hotel in the world. It is just 26 metres shorter than the Empire State Building in New York and 35 metres taller than the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
• The shape of the two towers was inspired by a date palm tree, an indigenous desert plant.
• Combined, the hotel’s 15 food and beverage outlets can seat 2,743 people.
• If you want to really relax in the pool, why not listen to some music? The JW Marriott Marquis swimming pool has underwater speakers so you don’t miss a beat.
• To reflect the 24 hour, 7 days opening hours of La Farine Café and Bakery, there are 247 mirrors on the walls.
• Rang Mahal by Atul Kochhar, the hotel’s Indian award winning restaurant, is run by the world’s first Michelin starred Indian chef – Atul Kochhar.