From the timeless tranquility of the desert to the lively bustle of the souk, from the world's tallest building to the world's largest shopping mall, Dubai offers a kaleidoscope of attractions for visitors. Dubai's myriad tourist attractions offer memorable moments which are often beyond your imagination. Book through Arabian Adventures or one of the many tour operators in Dubai to enjoy some of the experiences mentioned below.
- Desert & Mountain Safaris
- Scuba Diving
- Sky diving
- Skiing & Snowboarding at Ski Dubai
- Unparalleled Shopping
- Traditional Dhow Cruises along Dubai Creek
- Catamaran Sailing Trips around Palm Jumeirah
Please find below a list of required documents to initiate the visa application process.
- Completed visa application form provided by the hotel (to be signed by the passport holder)
- Clear scanned copies of the first four pages of your passport (.jpg format and full color)
- Clear scanned copy of the applicant's passport picture with white background(.jpg format)
- Clear scanned copy of holder's credit card (front and back in color)
Completed authorisation letter provided by the hotel. Form must be signed by the card holder.
*If your company will be guaranteeing and paying the charges we require a letter from you stating that you will be covering the visa charges and the overstay fees in case.
*All attachments as well as scanned documents should be clean and in color copies. All sections should be completed typed NOT! hand written.
Visa Rules & Regulations:
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai provides
- Service Visa (14 Days) AED 500.
- Tourist Visa (30 Days) AED 750.
- Tourist visa Extension AED 750.
- Visa Cancellation Fee AED 100.
Should the visa cost vary due to a special condition; our visa coordinator will inform you accordingly.
- All visas are issued on a single entry basis.
- JW Marriott Marquis Hotel will take a pre-authorisation of AED 5,000.00/per person from the credit card you have provided. This guarantee is an in case of an overstay or a departure from any airport other than Dubai International Airport and is required by the local authorities.
- Once the you exit the United Arab Emirates, we will require a copy of the exit stamp to be faxed back in order to release the guarantee amount from the card holder.
Should you need any additional information in regards to the visa process, please feel free to contact our visa
coordinator for further assistance or visit the UAE
Ministry of Foreign Affairs website
We look forward to welcoming you to the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai.